Friday, February 5, 2010

Question I asked them

Dear Sir/Madam,

I really don't understand the things that are happening around me. From the last 36 hrs things are changed drastically and all the payments either personal or service are reversed. I agree that personal payments shouldn't be used for Business Transactions. But what about service transactions? If we deal to have some work like designing {it comes under the service} Shall we mark it as Goods??and we need to provide shipping address for that ?? Services are intangible and they are visible for me and my client not to you {oh I m sorry I mean PAYPAL} .

Now coming the reversal fee may i know who is responsible for that ? Will buyer will add and pay us? Will buyer talk to us again ???

I think we{Indians} are Scapegoats and Paypal is just watching there bank balance and enjoying it.

I thought Paypal is More professional and highly recommended for the e transactions but this clearly shows there lack of Planning before they do some thing.


My Humble request to answer the questions and Please resolve the issues that are being faced by every one. I m requesting you people to stop copy paste answers and provide the real input so that we can find the better way to get out of the things. Till now u havent updated the Policies which are showing on the right side of the screen when we logged in.

Once again its really a unprofessional way to do the business.

Hope this time i will get the professional person to answer the queries.

Looking forward for ur valuable answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment