Thursday, February 4, 2010

Conversation with Paypal on Phone from AaRGeE

One of call made to Paypal from AaRGeE


Call Ended..

He says he really apologse for all this
he acused me that i reversed the payments..
I slapped him with big voice and says if you are a member on Paypal account and if you have only 70$ in account than how the you can reverse $900 payments?

he says yeaa correct!

I said who is responsible if the buyer who paid me $900 will not pay me again?
He says He will pay as we sent an email to them aswell and we will send emails daily to update them about your money.

I said I am giving it only 24 hours and if the buyer did not paid me again than I will contact you again!!
He says ok..

I said why in all my email I am getting that "we have stopped allowing personal payments to be sent to or from India." cant you see its clearly the payment for SEO service! he also wrote in email and in Subject!
He says "I apologise.. and bla bla bla .. than he again acused me that I reversed a payment!"

I again shouted that i did not and why dont you understand that I cant.

Than I asked that many of my friends are facing the same issue .. so can he tell me how more payments of mine are on stake?"
He said give me two mins! and after 10 minute hold he come back and said None of your payment is on hold!

HJe explained that my bank withdrawl got canceled and payment got refunded to recover the negative balance..

I said why less amount than what I withdraw?
he says due to conversion Fee

Is that was my fault that its negative balance?
he said I apologise ..

Than we play a little more i repeatdly ask the same question agian and again


In the end, I asked how long it will take you to solve this issue?..
He says I have an update on this matter on my desk right now and I can say in 7 days max

I also asked why I didnt get any update from your side?
I do get your Advertising Emails and not a Policy update email? which was so important?

He said they did sent an email

I said I only have emails "of payment reversed, withdrawl canceld .. of this .. of that and of shit".. (Yes I said shit) and no email about this..

I skimmed through your TOS and nothing there!!


Its a complete Ripoff and I am a Victim cause I am an Indian?

Than he says every Indian account is facing this issue..
Than I again said that All India facing this issue and you didnt even sent an email update about this!!.. Even a Be Patience email will work but you didnt sent it.

I also said that Paypal email asks us to use a alternative for our Personal Payment.. can you recommend me any?.. Alterpay?
He says he cannot comment on that

lol
Was fun .. and I am ok that none of my other payment are on stake .. but did lost $13 .. Balance in negative and have to pay some $48!! Lets wait for my buyer to respond and hopefully the payment!


Than we hugged and he gave a fake smile and said bye ..

It was 1 hour call!








STAY TUNED FOR LATEST UPDATES

No comments:

Post a Comment